- To qualify as a creator you must create your own artwork, or take your own photography.
- To receive payments you must have a valid Paypal account.
- Original Artwork
- Original Fan Art (For example, your own artistic version of a character)
- Transformative High Effort Fan Art. If you use assets from an anime, game, movie, or tv show,
you would need to transform them enough that you have an original piece.
Things like minimalistic versions of other pieces ride the line of being creator content.
In cases like these, your content needs to be high effort and transformative to qualify.
- Your own art or photography that transforms other's CC0 content substantially.
- Other's CC0 content
- Unedited, or slightly edited, versions of screenshots from anime, games, movies, tv shows
- Color Edits
- Any lower effort editing, not sufficiently transforming work.
The Key to content being accepted into the creator program is having transformative, high effort content.
What is the minimum payment amount?
What is your payment time frame?
Once your account has reached over $5.00 USD in earnings, please email email@example.com requesting a payment. We typically send
funds within a couple weeks of payments being requested. Please include the Paypal email for us to send funds to.
What does unique visitors to my account mean?
We don't pay via views to content - we pay per unique visitor to your content, per day. So someone refreshing a page over and over
isn't going to make you rich.
As an example, lets say you have two friends, Harry and Bob. Harry and Bob both view, and comment on one of your original
submissions from their own homes. You have 2 unique visitors for the day. If Bob goes to work/school and views some more of your content,
you have an additional unique. Once midnight hits (The server's time zone is California), Harry and Bob could both visit again and be counted.
Do I need to stay active?
If you have approved creator content on Alpha Coders, you don't have to remain active. However, a creator account with no approved creator content
will eventually have that privilege taken away. This cuts down on abuse.
Some examples of valid and invalid Alpha Coders Creator Content
High quality, original representation of a game.
- If you took the picture of the city and mountain - Valid
- If the city and mountain are other's CC0 Work - Invalid
- If you took the picture of the mountain, and the city was other's CC0 work - Valid
Most of the image is yours, and transformed CC0 content from others was used to accent it.
Completely original, drawn artwork.
Photo of your cat. Sweet. Totally original, and great.
Standard screen shot from a video game. Video Game creator content needs to be high quality and/or transformative to be accepted.